Tramping... what to expect

Best thing I bought was a slow cooker. You can get a small one in argos for around ten quid. It only draws about 150 watts so can be run off pretty much most inverters. When you stop for a 45 bung your preferred ingredients in and then when you stop at the end of the day your teas all ready for you. I’ve also got an 800w toaster from whal that my 800w inverter handles ok if I don’t turn it up to full and a 600w kettle from swan (got mine from amazon). Saves messing around setting the gas cooker up just for a brew.
Depending on how much spare time your going to have I’d recommend a decent tablet and get signed up to Amazon prime or Netflix. You can download a lot of stuff when your home on your wifi to watch later so no need for a massive data package.
Other than that as long as you’ve got enough food and water, cooking and eating utensils, clean clothes, wash kit and either a sleeping bag or duvet set you should be ok. Oh and as already said wet wipes, they clean just about everything from sweaty pits to dirty dishes. Oh and a wide necked bottle such as an old milk bottle unless you want to get dressed and put your shoes on should you need a pee at stupid o’clock in the morning.