June 6th ..... UPDATE

Wheel Nut:
Sounds like a Calvados day off [emoji23][emoji12]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly will be for my depot in Vire Wheel Nut (15 minutes from Orne and 20 minutes from Manche) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
No deliveries or collection by our depot, or the 2 in Caen, no trunks by us to anywhere south or east from Vire, even though we’re right by the neighbouring departments !! Our transport office are going nuts trying to re-book jobs. The fact that we’re fridges, still not allowed to circulate inside the 14 ! :open_mouth:

Sadly won’t affect me though, well not till Thursday morning that is. Off to Blighty in the morning, Caen/Portsmouth. I am booked on the Wednesday night ferry back though arriving in Ouistreham on … guess what, Thursday morning :astonished: !! (what dim-wit in our export dept. booked that then? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:
I’ll try and get out of the port, using the get out of port free “boarding” card, but not holding my breath. So guess what if I can’t get out , it “WILL” be a Calvados day off in the restaurant in the terminal :sunglasses: :sunglasses: