Classy routier between calais and puttgarden advice please?

heading off in a campervan for a wee euro tour trip looming up.
would anyone be familiar with a nice handy routier or two on the following route from calais up towards puttgarden that would be suitable for me taking my misses into?
with or without accomodation/overnight parking as the van is well kitted out anyway.

im probably going to head up the antwerp breda,utrecht apeldoorn route in case we decide to get lost in amsterdam for a couple of days,then bremen,hamburg,lubeck,then load up with a ton of beer and head for the puttgarden ferry and ultimately sweden.
the same route in reverse when we eventually head home.
anywhere does for me when im out and about,but id be looking for somewhere handy that i could be comfortable going into with my misses.
she turns heads at the best of times,but i can do without feeling like john wayne just walked into the saloon to confront the guys that killed his brother with the stunned silence and the piano player stopping in mid flow.
any suggestions ( sensible or otherwise) welcome please?.. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll take the “otherwise” option DD :smiley: dress her in a burqua, that way she’ll not only not turn heads but she’ll blend in perfectly with the locals. You’re welcome :wink:

i tried that before,but her bomb looked to big in it… :wink:

just passed hamburg n/bound theres a nice autohof at vector signed up from autobhan i stopped there last week on way to putgarden secure parking as well m8

good enough then my good man…il add it to the options…cheers

Your in a posh diesel fairy’s van, just find a bit of grass to park on, …

biggriffin:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
il have my misses so dont want to attract them in the 1st place,hence looking somewhere nice and a tad more refined than a layby or your usual choke¬n¬puke.
its not so posh when you build it yourself,but it has a 3-0 engine,6 speed box and cruises at 90.
there wont be a hill il know about between here and gothenburg.
ive already registered it to a micky mouse limited company with an office in a local giro drop here,and il be the new owner once i return again…so bring it on speed cameras… :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
il have my misses so dont want to attract them in the 1st place,hence looking somewhere nice and a tad more refined than a layby or your usual choke¬n¬puke.
its not so posh when you build it yourself,but it has a 3-0 engine,6 speed box and cruises at 90.
there wont be a hill il know about between here and gothenburg.
ive already registered it to a micky mouse limited company with an office in a local giro drop here,and il be the new owner once i return again…so bring it on speed cameras… :smiley: :smiley:

But does it have room for, 2 highly polished milk churns, a whacker plate,and a chainsaw, not forgetting the ball and hitch tow bar, to move the odd, double drum bomag about Mr. :smiley:

I don’t know about routiers although I did have the directory somewhere,however get the search for sites app then look for the pint glass symbol :smiley: