How to operate tilt cab (Eurocargo 100e15)

Own Account Driver:

rybrx7:
Thanks all!

Shame there isn’t a section on this forum more appropriate for more general “tell me how this POS works” type questions :smiley:

So do I need to interact with this black box or not, especially if something has broken off? Open the bonnet and then what? How do i actually lift the cab? Is there a jack point somewhere? Whats the point of this pump etc etc.

Thanks!

Ryan

Step one - Open grill - put your hands underneath and there might be spring catches on each far side to pull inwards to release I think on that age later models you just lift.

Step two - shove something suitably sized in that spline bit and rotate it fully I think anti-clockwise but it will only go any distance one way.

Step 3 - shove bar in the metal tube piece to the right and then pump up and down - it might take a bit of pumping to pressurise the system and release the cab latches before it actually starts to raise then keep pumping until it won’t tilt over any more.

Step 4 - to lower turn spline the other way and then pump away to close. It’s designed obviously tilt but keep a bit of an eye/ear out for anything getting trapped/crushed when closing.

Perfect! Thanks for that, that’ll help a tonne :smiley: