Hazard Perception

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the advice, it’s nice to know I am not alone;

Justream - I agree, it is a very flawed test! I was also getting high scores, the night before my 2nd HP I got 83 so I thought I got this lol. You can click too early if you spot the hazard but click before the points window which I am sure I am doing.

karlos0891 - You are right the test is aimed at new drivers, I don’t think it’s possible to spot a hazard TOO early. Surely the faster you see hazard on the road the quicker you can react and avoid an accident.

BigFletch - It’s so frustrating isn’t it. I was sure I passed the 2nd time, I done the double sometimes triple click on the clips, I was sure it was in the bag. It’s a massive juggling act between worrying you’re not in the points window and clicking too much.

Pete - I will go with this technique on Saturday, hopefully this works. I can’t stand the thought of failing a 3rd time. I keep worrying having failed the practical once, what chance have I got if it’s taken this long to pass my HP again. I feel like you’re not leaning to spot hazards or proving you can spot them, but proving that you can beat a computer programme. Madness IMO.