Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

AH DIESEL DOG999,Not in the arguing mode, however,r GASSING OF DRIVERS it was never really heard of until the 1990s as I recall '.

[gypsies ]it was always said were the culprits but I never believed it" DRIVERS", the same ones who would tap the diesel, they would know who was worse for drink, however in my European driving time 22years I never ever come across anyone that had so called being gassed, it was always some one off of some company ,all talk most of the time.

same as the driver, allegedly got broken in to and had his running money and permits stolen, yeh , never met one.who would know but other drivers.

I cannot speak of any middle eastern drivers[British] as I did not know any who had done it, but I doubt that many got robbed but who knows maybe some one can
elaborate . you would more than likely get robbed in LIVERPOOL, or ENGLISH service stations if you were not on your toes… thank god I am away from it ,

As for the sisters [never stopped there], Cariso, was ok, but I would get to my tipping off point, and be solo plenty of water ,food ,self catering, you would always fine a loo in a bar…no ■■■■■■ up drivers only yourself. that was not when I was on fridges you could ,and would run Saturday and sunday if loaded [fresh]not frozen so really you never had the worry of getting gassed as you were away from the main truck crowds…pdb.