Working class 1 for 11 per hour

Sploom:
I got this app, paye tax, it’s on the app store, and you enter your salary and it tells you what your pick up is, with the tax and everything, you’ll be surprised earning another pound or two an hour doesn’t make as big a difference as you might think, the way the tax is structured. There is a job in Rugby Mon to Friday tramping £900 a week based in Rugby, night out, delivering water based liquids to building sites, I fancied it actually. Its on QS recruitment

Thanks, I will look into that

the maoster:
Are you saying that you’re only being offered £11 p/h and expect more, or are you saying that you’re looking for £11 p/h Ray?

Take a drive up the 444 to Bedworth and go into the XPO/Gist site, they’re running plain white class 2 fridges on a Tesco contract out of there for £15 p/h I hear. Obviously shop delivers, but you may like it.

I’m being paid 11 p/h and I think it should be more, thanks, I’ll have a look

toonsy:
You can get better rates in Rugby just down the road but realistically speaking £11 an hour… I’ve seen worse.

LTD drivers at my place invoice at £13.50 per hour. I get paid £12 an hour. I get my pension topped up by the company, they don’t. I get paid holidays, they don’t. I don’t pay an accountant etc etc.

So just to add in… top line holiday pay is worth roughly £3k a year. That’s the difference in hourly rates gone already… stay PAYE.

Yes, I talked with several agency drivers, ex LTD and they told me these days is not worth it, but honestly, having a choice I would rather earn more and not have pension or paid holidays, but still paying and accountant… also i’ve seen job offers where they dont accept LTD, I dont know…

thanks everyone for answering