Retest at different center?

Whilst I agree in principle to the previous posts about being able to drive no matter what roads your on , it is very different when on a test

In real life, on the job, if your in unfamiliar area your highly likely to make a mistake over Lane discipline trying to find a drop point but your not in a pass fail scenario so it’s not as bad as it sounds and you might inconvenience someone trying to get into right lane but that’s day in day out stuff.

On a test it’s extra pressure and could be the difference between racking up too many minors or even a serious.

If this new test centre is completely unfamiliar then I think you’d be more on chance of failing than passing. If you could, can you drive round area in your car and get a feel for what could be the new hazards ?

Another thought- if it’s completely new area is it also new vehicle ? Or does your existing trainer have access to two centres?

Suppose at a push you could ask for an extra day tuition in new area to get to know it, the cost could be a deciding factor in that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk