Grassed up....

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:
your the driver,your responsible for all the h&s dung that goes with the responsibility in todays litigation minded workforce.fact. :unamused:

No your (sic) not. Fact.

Has any driver (regardless of whether he was employed by Tesco) ever been sued or even prosecuted for allowing someone to “enter his workplace” while incorrectly attired, or not having received the appropriate training?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
how on earth would i know?
im merely stating the rules and regs stated on induction into working for tosco where the rules are as previously stated hence if your working for a beancounter mob,then seeing as your paid from the neck down you do as your told and blindly follow orders.
if you allow a pleb into your working area where you are in charge,then there may be blame directed at you if it injures itself.
ive personally told a cabbage that he wasnt allowed to enter the trailer without the ppe which meant an hours pay for nothing while the t/o and the duty manager passed the buck until finally someone appeared with gloves and steelies to help lug a cage of drink that i wasnt lugging myself.