Grassed up....

MrH:
Maybe he had a point, he has been landed with a driver that thinks manual labour is beneath him, he gets to a drop with 3 x 50 kg parcels and the driver begrudgingly offers to get out the trolley but drags his heels and takes so long that by the time he has thought about it he had the job done, just maybe the complaint isn’t malicious but a genuine one from his point of view and perhaps he doesn’t want to paired with a work shy driver again? Remember we only have the benefit of one point of view from the OP the other side could be very different.

Reading between the lines, it would appear that L**** is in his twenties or early thirties. Steve is a year or two older than I am (60 this year) and the simple fact is 60-year-olds do not have the strength or stamina that twenty-somethings have- that’s why there aren’t any 60-year-olds playing for Manchester United (other football teams are available).

So it’s nothing to do with being “workshy”. No agency is perfect, and I’ve outlined problems I’ve had with my own agency in the past on here, but they do at least make the effort to match drivers with jobs, as any half-decent agency should do. Perhaps L**** should be sent out with a younger driver and Stevie should be given a job which does not require an above-average amount of physical strength?