Grassed up....

raymundo:
You’ve got to hope now that the other chap don’t come on here, even more so if he likes a scrap now and again … :slight_smile:

It ■■■■■ working as an Agency driver, but is also an employee (kinda). They expect all of the rights as an employer but offer little rights to you as an employee.

The health and safety defence is a good one. I would say 50kg is a 2 man lift, especially if it’s awkward. The fact that he took them and delivered them quickly, without asking or waiting for help from you or the manual handling equipment you said you’d get is telling. I would say you’ve got nothing to worry about as you’ve done nothing wrong, but then you are an agency driver, but you seem well liked.

Actually, he should be in the firing line for not sticking to the companies manual handling policy.

I wouldn’t worry about it, but I would definitely be telling your agency you want paying for going into work for your interview (after it’s all blown over). You’re not an employee, they can’t call you to come running whenever they want for free.

But you know the parties and companies better than I do, but I would be sending the agency an invoice.