Grassed up....

Great advice here guys (And I mean “Guys” in a non gender specific way :slight_smile: ) Thank you.
I shall take it all in, and go over my options, and statement, as I roll in on my leccy scooter this morning.

Let me see now, which of my family should I ask for an opinion and help?
My brother, the Airline pilot? no.
My brother in law the Chartered Surveyor? No.
My sister, the Head of Employment Law at a big London firm? Hmm, lemme think…
Briefed my sis last night, been told to await her call at 09:30 this morning. She’s not happy. She’s spent a lifetime voting labour and working to protect the little man. You WILL have seen some of her cases (That she won) in the newspapers over the years.

Work colleague phoned me last night, he’s a been a personal friend now for about 4 months as well as a work mate.
He’s refused to go in today, in support. I told him he was daft. He’s losing 160 quid. I like him even more now though. He DID say something that sticks in my mind …this guy I was working with made some comments to him, as we were preparing to leave the depot, about not being able to drive that day and to “Look who’s driving me”. Some comments were “He’s slow” (I’m not) “He won’t break the speed limit” ( I won’t) " He won’t park illegally" (I will if I have to, got two parking tickets in 6 months).
Fine, I’ll take that :slight_smile: It shall be mentioned, if needed, today.

robroy, you raise an interesting point about the bullying thing. Making me do things etc.
Not that I would ever let myself be bullied, far too old and sneaky/vicious in a street fight to ever let that happen. But this guy was the porter that day. As such it is down to him to operate the trolley. Not once did he ever grab a hold of the trolley, it was all down to me. That is a point I will bring up. Everything that was pulled on the trolly? Was pulled/pushed by me.

I will keep all my statements legit and true. I have no worries that this is all a ■■■■■■■■ exercise and that I have no need to lie to clear my name.
Probably be looking for a new job later today, ffs! I love this job too.
Grrrr