ADR and CPC question

Hi just passed Cat C and need to do my 35 hours cpc.Im thinking of doing the Adr for most of the hours then Tacho regs and loading for thw other hours. How much work is available for Hazardous goods? its not much more to do it. Any thoughts or advice gratefully received…

Hamish

Colchester

You could go ahead and do the cpc, and be the same as the rest of us plebs. Or you could spend a few quid more, and do something potentially useful and stick your head above the crowd. Even if you don’t use it, you may be glad you’ve done it in the future.

Speaking from personal experience doing the ADR is more interesting than the tacho module I did last weekend.

Work paid for it as we need it but I would have paid the extra so as to not be bored.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Speaking from personal experience doing the ADR is more interesting than the tacho module I did last weekend.

Work paid for it as we need it but I would have paid the extra so as to not be bored.

Many ADR providers can facilitate the hours for driver cpc. But it’s not automatic. So make sure that a) the provider is driver cpc approved and b) that the ADR course on offer is registered for driver cpc c) make sure that the ADR course you’re doing WILL be registered for driver cpc.

There are many assumptions and you can come unstuck. So ask the questions.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

HgvHaggis:
Hi just passed Cat C

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for all the advice. The firm I went with do the training and can sort the hours for me. I just have to book the time off work. I havent left my the trade Im in at the moment to find someting else.