At last

waddy640:

trukyboy:
Its one of my biggest bugbears…they wont walk 2 minutes away from a chippie, chicken shack, pizza shop, or any other takeaway…some park completely on the pavement…forcing disabled chairs and/.or prams into the main road…the issue is Enforcement after 6pm its a do as you like…but maybe the new rules will allow the police to issue tickets as well as local councils…i am all for it…But i did get a ticket once in central london for using my brain…to stop in the correct way meant traffic could not pass easily…so two wheels on the pavement whilst i delivered got me a ticket.for parking on the pavement…yet no warden in sight…ha ha

On then subject of takeaways the local McDonalds has a parking area next to the drive thru. Five parking spaces, five large litter bins, do the muppets use the bins, of course not just wind the window down and throw it out.

Yeah probably the same ones that park on the pavement elsewhere and probably the same ones that try to bully others with their tailgating muppetry. :imp: :smiling_imp: :unamused: