EU

Franglais:

fuse:
if there is a new vote I would not let any of those people who got new passports for other eu country,s have a vote, if eu was so good why did only 16 million vote for it, we have been in for 40 odd years must know what it is like

People rarely get excited about “more of the same”. Staying in what we knew to be a less than perfect system ain’t much of an inducment to vote.
Promises of a whole array of possible benefits were tempting.
Now we know the EU weren’t so keen to strike a deal as we were promised. Other countries are already striking the sorts of deals with the EU we once wanted. We now know some more of the true costs to us and our industries that were only reported as “project fear” in the past.

Will their be another vote soon?
Election or referendum??
I certainly don’t know. I also don’t know if any election would be good for the country. But it’s hard to imagine a likely situation much worse than we one we are currently in.
Civil unrest is possible it’s true, but I still reckon we aren’t quite that far gone… yet… fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

The fact that all “Preparations for violence” are being aimed at so-called Far Right violence - suggests that Brexit is about to be killed off outright any day now, and there’s no need to prepare for “Antifa Violence” - because they are about to be totally appeased - by the destruction of the Right by false-flag throwdowns no doubt.

We’ve already had in the last few days:
TR being booted off Ytube
A “device” so-called “sabotaging a railline” which couldn’t take the lid off a biscuit tin.
A warning from M15 that “We can see all the kiddiepron on your pootahs, you would-be Right Wing Activists” - as if to say “You make one move in the coming days, to so much as organize a petition to Downing Street - and your neighbors will find out about you from us!” I wouldn’t put it past our increasingly corrupt so-called “Intelligence Services” to break into people’s houses, plant incriminating stuff on their computers, and then blackmail those people - who’ve done nothing wrong before, - purely because they are considered “Far” Right Activists. No one wants to ever be accused of being a paedo - even by a fake news fabrication move of the British Government in particular.

…All the while "not one thing said against Far LEFT possible rioters. It was nice to see them not turn up at the recent Brexit rallies - but that was rather suspicious in itself!

Liberals - strip off in parliament, disrupting expensive proceedings there… “No one is going to jail”.

Some bloke gets on the roof of a railway station - Jail for HIM. He’s a Brexiteer protestor, after all. :imp: