So, who's had a pay rise then?

Beetlejuice:
I bet many haulage firms will now go to salaried pay to rip drivers off ,but the same drivers will continue polishing tanks and paying for upgrades on the wonder bosses trucks :laughing:

Ignoring the clowns of which you speak, which in many cases are one of the reasons a lot of us do not get pay raises. :smiling_imp: (think about it :bulb: )
…I can’t see why some drivers prefer salary, unless of course if it’s some exceptional rate that is.

If you get paid by the hour you know exactly where you are, and you obviously get extra for those longer days.

On salary you can sure as hell bet that most firms will plan you for longer days, get their last drop of blood out of you just to maximise on what they pay…I often have this argument with a mate, asking him why he goes for maxing out when he could get the same rate for 13 hour max days every day, but it’s like talking to a brick wall.
To ensure drivers comply they get the ‘‘percentage of truck earnings bonus’’ dog ■■■■ quoted to them :unamused: …, although those truck earnings are never revealed to their drivers… :unamused:

To answer your question, from my lot it’s a resounding true to form ‘‘No’’
So not me. :cry: