Did you miss me?

newmercman:
I was going to pop in to see you Paul, a mate was getting married in FL and I was meant to be going, but I had just started the new work and having had 3 weeks off during the move and spending a fortune on the colour change, headache rack and the stuff to fill it up, I couldn’t really afford to take the time off. A real shame as I quite fancied a week on the ■■■■ and some decent weather.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, shame you couldn’t get the time off. You are welcome down here anytime. Talking of time off, I will be off for 4/6 weeks soon as I am having my right hip replaced in three weeks.
We just picked up two extra Atlanta to Orlando runs six days a week, bringing the total to four now. I added one the first year I was full time, and two this year. Finding reliable drivers is a problem as days off are either Sunday & Monday or Monday &Tuesday, if you want two days together. No one wants to work weekends.
I had two guys I had worked with previously who were ideal and were ready to jump ship from another contractor until the owner of the company gave them both brand new tractors and the hours and runs they wanted! We have two Atlanta based guys here this week helping out until we find local guys or girls. I’ll be head hunting today!

Paul