Humboldt

newmercman:
8yrs and he’s on a plane back to India the day he gets out. A sentence longer than 6months as a permanent resident means deportation.

Will the new regs make a difference? Doubtful, driving schools teach you to pass the test, the lorry driver part you learn when you hit the road.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

And then back on another plane the next day to,Canada with a slightly different spelt name, since residents of of some parts of India e.g Mumbai etc don’t possess any verifiable I’d documents…that was according to a conversation I had with a 4tracks driver, when I asked what it was like driving trucks in India and he admitted he had no idea…and then laughed when I said of the hoops I had to jump through e.g all my past employers driving references etc…he had never driven a truck officially, and then hopped into a turnpike double and merrily headed out to create some potentially new carnage for the day…

I agree in part to the training but the biggest thing was not allowing training schools to issue class 1 licences directly without the need of government driving test… I know driving tests are not perfect but jeez the former is beyond a joke.