Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Peter Smythe:
It’s not actually stated. But I cant see folks wanting to wait a long time for CE when it’s already been paid for!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

That’s very true I guess. This isn’t meant as a dig at all so apologies if it comes across like that.

Been trying to come up with a reply but no matter how I word it, just looks like I’m having a pop at your course or putting people down.

It just concerns me with the general state of driving on the roads that people can jump straight from a car to driving a 44 ton truck.

I personally did a natural progression from car to large vans to 7.5 ton then 18t then finally got round to doing my big boys licence as you know. I believe that even though I have been told every time I was a natural driver and have good spatial awareness, that doing it all in stages benefitted me and made things easier.

Some people are like me others aren’t people have very different abilities.

As a prime example last night on the M1 a car was dawdling at 50 or less in lane 3 breaking for no apparent reason, causing chaos behind it, cars that would not undertake it so slowing down and causing all the half competent drivers into lane 4.

Someone who clearly shouldn’t have a licence, or doesn’t have a licence, or drunk or high or plain not all there or just does not care about anyone or anything or what they do.

A same person who could theoretically jump straight into a 44 ton truck after being taught to pass a test.

Now that’s just once instance but we could write novels of the sheer stupidity on the roads daily.

God I’m starting to sound like Robroy now.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk