Any old promotor drivers around

Hello Brian, you asked as to the reason for not filling up at the National, well the only thing I can offer is in the early days we did because they would only handle UTA credit vouchers which is what we used alongside Shell personal banking(nudge,nudge). I seem to remember then DKV came alive and slowly UTA got sidelined. Seeing that line of trucks reminded me of the time 4 or 5 of us were in my Scania in that spot and directly opposite was a Yugo reg VW beetle. It was late evening and we,d all had a few sherbets when we noticed there was a bloke and his bird in the beetle and it started to shake up and down so I flashed my headlights at it which lit it up like a beacon. Everytime he tried the obvious I flashed the lights! This went on for about half an hour until he jumped out the car fuming but he soon changed his mind when he saw how many of us were in the truck still laughing our heads off. He retreated gracefully, started the beetle up and shot off down the road. I think we managed to ruin his moment of joy at least for one night anyway! :wink: :wink: