Wanna be a wagon driver but losing hope

I’m not an expert on medicals - though I’ve had literally thousands go through my hands! But I had my medical a month ago and had to read the chart with specs and without. When it came to “no specs” I was concerned as my vision in one eye is very, very poor. But he said I only had to read the top letter. Did that, no problem. Had just seen it with specs and the memory hasn’t completely gone yet!

We have our own doctor who visits alternate Saturday mornings. You don’t need opticians report. I suggest you consider taking our Starter Pack which will cover the medical, theory training, online theory training and all your theory tests. This is just £250. This is at our main site NG17 3FW (not far from Junc 28 M1).

Whilst you’re at it, take a good look at the Darren Shaw Offer. This ends in a few days so get registered before it’s too late.

The only way you’ll get a definitive answer is to have the medical and apply for your provisional licence. And if the worst comes to the worst, you’ll get a full refund of all fees paid except the medical. So you have nothing to loose if you follow that route.

To get the offer whilst it’s still there, call 07759 239091. You can use the same number for the medical and/or Starter Pack.

Hope this helps; let me know if I can help further.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: