Shop "Reserving" Loading Bay

the maoster:

Juddian:
Unfortunately this is the mentality of the people we share the world with, they cannot see that by being uncooperative, invariably they are cutting their own noses off to spite their face, you cannot help these people, they are lacking something basic.

Ain’t that the truth? In a former life as a recovery cowboy, sorry, operator I got called out to sort a jack knifed HGV on the A1 north of Blyth. I reached to back of the queue and despite not having permission I started trundling up the h/s with headlights, hazard warning and beacons on. All went well until the obligatory sales rep in his German car took exception to this and swung across the h/s to stop me in my tracks. I got out of the truck just in time to hear his central locking clunk shut and crouched down beside his door staring at him. After a few minutes of him studiously ignoring me he finally cracked, opened his window a fraction and asked what I was staring at. I replied “I’m looking at your right ear to see if I can see straight through! Does it not occur to your pea sized mind that the recovery truck just may be trying to get to the obstruction ahead to clear it so that you can continue your oh so important journey?” He moved.

Class!!