cbd oil

There is a point where the risks of using drugs of whatever type exceed the benefits to the point where serious brain effects if not injury occurs before the pain reduces.I don’t think that THC would be any different in that regard.As for pre gablin,that stuff in high doses,or if mixed with opiates especially Fentanyl or Oxi Codone,seeming to often be the tool of choice of Hospice and Hospitals respectively,is a dangerous time bomb to the brain and other organs which should be banned for all uses including so called ‘medical’ and it’s bleedin ironic that they aren’t while relatively weaker less hazardous stuff is.

As for me it doesn’t get much more painful than gout in the knees or ankles and sometimes two knackered discs which put me out of the job.The exception being pancreatitis in which I can remember begging the hospital staff for more Morphine and Tramadol to reduce the pain level and them rightly saying no you’ll just have to put up with it because we aren’t in the habit of killing our patients.

If only the so called ‘palliative care’ regime was as ethical and bright. :imp: