Shop "Reserving" Loading Bay

Odd days:
I find it strange that some businesses have written in their planning permission that vehicles delivering must enter and leave in a forward gear and no unloading in the road. Garages on new out of town development have cars delivered, unloaded and loaded on the transporter in the road.

Garages that have space to accommodate a car transporter on the forecourt off the road are few and far between, and the trouble with new out of town retail parks is that people who work on the estate block the whole place up with their parked cars (as was the problem today), including maneuvering room to get in and out of the garage, even if they try to make space for deliveries.

This delivery space lark is just one of the reasons i was glad to pack the cars in, it’s a nightmare now, the second you stop you’re pubic enema number one.
Thankfully on the tanks now i can only think of one delivery point i go to where we have to park on the road to discharge, and that’s in the middle of nowhere where maybe half a dozen cars per hour pass by, if that.