Euro Diary

rearaxle:
citycat,i hope you did your checks for hidden extras like TheWanderingMuzungu did :smiley: :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maEKTSWtwsI

…Also if you not seen his channel before he does both coaches and HGV driving…youtube.com/user/DarkThoughtsWithin/videos

Aah, the Wandering Muzungu. I’ve met him a couple of times in the office. He’s the typical driver that TD is ideal for. Youngish, no real commitments, spends the winter driving trucks on agency, the summer driving coaches for TD, and then travels around Australia,New Zealand or Africa for two or three months. And then does it all again. A young Harry Monk.

Regarding pay, you get a set rate per day for every day of the tour which you hardly touch as most things are taken care of. Some days are long, some days are short, and some days are spent laid in the sun on the deck of a sailing yacht around the Greek islands or off the coast of Croatia. Depends on the tour.

You also get a percentage of any optionals, which for me personally, added up to 900 euros over the two tours I did, so it’s not too bad.