A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

Sploom:
I do understand about the boat and everything, BUT what is really needed is for those who plan the work allow more time, and it’s a bit unrealistic to expect to travel the whole length of England and not run into some sort of hold up.
Also, given the police presence on this road, how many hgv drivers are getting prosecuted for speeding. I’ve had a clean license the last thirty years, and not to mention, if there is a serious accident, or a fatality, you can’t tell the court you were speeding because you needed to get to the boat, or you wanted to be home for the weeken

People who don’t do this kind of work will never get it so tbh a waste of time trying to explain it as others have pointed out the difference between making a boat or not can be huge prospect of maybe having to take a 45 in the UK when you could have been at home or having to drive another shift. If someone wants to get past let them go as I said earlier makes the road safer for with regards police etc and those who drive on the 75 in such a way as to prevent overtaking are even bigger tools 30 to 40 on the bends then accelerating at every overtaking opportunity it would be interesting to see all of the D & W footage from when he joined the 75 .