PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
Another pic of B.E.Williams ERF without a number plate ! :laughing:

Anyone remember the Seddon Diesel straw truck β– β– ?

Whites had a large gravel/quarry between Wimborne & Poole. Sold out years ago and its now the local land fill where all the dust carts tip.

I thought this was British Steel at first but i dont think it is after looking at the door. Looks like an upside triangle with a β€œT” .Anyone recognise it β– β– ?

Serious bit of kit. Arrow Krupp crane. Anyone know what the maximum this crane would have been able to lift β– β–  I was talking to the driver of a 5 axle one
the other day and that can lift 100 tons right by the side of it. I know this crane is alot older but its on 8 axles.

Rugby Cement Foden.

Syms of Calne. They must have finished as i have not seen one of there’s for years.

MAN demonstrator i would say.They used these colours in some of the truck adverts.

Pretty sure we have not had one of these on before. Southampton Road Transport Seddon Atkinson.

C.M.Philpotts Foden. Looks well loaded.

Hello DEAN ,that Seddon straw truck looks like T G Morris of LLangedfan Oswestry ,he sold straw and hay every week at Oswestry and Welshpool markets ,its a stretched artic ,ex BRS Midlands and had a Rolls 220 engine ,thank you Trevor