Eu referendum whats your vote

whiplash:

gingerfold:
The confrontational language, statement really, by Leo Varadkar I was referring to was when he was heard to whisper that he agreed with Tusk’s statement about Brexit politicians going to hell. I accept that he may be an “experienced” politician in Eire, but he isn’t experienced on the EU or world stage.

What was reported,this side of the water was that Varadkar pointed out that the UK press will have a field day with Tusks (ill thought out) comments.Unless you heard something different?
And on the British side,throw a name or two with real EU experience please?Johnson,May,Farage…

The comment was an aside by him that was on a BBC World News bulletin just after 04.00 in the morning last week. So at that time of day probably only me watching, and maybe it was edited out of later bulletins?

and you are correct, we have a cabinet of ministers who are political lightweights and lack gravitas in any shape or form. Any with the necessary experience are either on the back benches (Ken Clarke) or in the Lords (William Hague). Both I’ve named are staunch remainers, but they are respected and experienced politicians.