A question about night out allowance

wolves:

robroy:

kcrussell25:
Yours.

Decent companies will pay parking extra of wanted/required.

Some won’t pay and then you choose either park free or spend it on parking…

You should NEVER pay for your own parking. :unamused: if you do you’re a bloody fool…end of.
Even my lot pay for parking, but if they didn’t, I’d deliberately park in the most potential place to get my load/fuel nicked.
They would sure as hell pay for parking eventually after that…so don’t encourage the tight arsed [zb] s !! :bulb:

I don’t do tramping fella not interested in it. But my mate does tramping, I remember him telling me while back, he has to claim back money from receipts, they don’t pay him night money into account. He can only spend night money (that qualifies for night out payments) to get receipts for shower, parking, food and spare parts blubs etc. Some things don’t ‘qualify’ even if they are cheap enough to buy (I can’t remember what they are but I will ask him later) so he not get money back from receipts . Because he takes his own food I vaguely remember him telling me not much to spend on but parking. I give him a bell later to check but I’m sure this is it.

Just spoke to him. He can spend on anything pretty much and claim back receipts, few exclusions which are, wholesale food items, electronics battery, cigarettes, achohol, prescription medicines, iron wool, certain types of cleaning product(damage paintwork), chewing gum, chocolate (summertime only) and few other can’t remember but not too many more. But they do recommend he use money for parking for his safety. ■■■■■■