A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

Franglais:
There was NO lane 2 ! He was overtaking across double whites.
If the camera truck accelerated (I only see him as being a constant distance from the car he is following) that is a fault.
Saying a car was “pushing him to go faster” or whatever is ridiculous, and it has disappeared during the overtake.
Overtaker seems to be able to get into lane, but chooses to do a second illegal overtake!?
He went for a bad and illegal first overtake, and didnt abort it when went belly up. He went for second bad and illegal overtake. He is a plonker of the premier division. If the camera truck did accelerate during the overtake, that is totally wrong, but doesnt explain why the overtaker didn`t back off and pull in. No sign of any tailgating car anywhere, and the overtaker being concerned for the safety of another road user seems a bit far-fetched given his on screen performance.

What happens after 20sec mark, I wont comment on. Ill leave that to Harry Carpenter…or Deborah Bull.

If the incident took place where I think then it coming to the end of an uphill overtaking lane Van Vliet have generous limiters and run light DW man could have just eased her back a bit at the base of the climbing lane let Van Vliet go past and then for the rest of the 75 be safe in the knowledge that Van Vliet is going to rattle the police rather than him, if someone is running faster let them go makes it easier for yourself