A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

Franglais:

beefy4605:
Cairnryan or Hull he will have flowers on , that need to make a boat

There are more than one or boats a month from those ports. If he doesnt make one boat he can make the next. Flowers have a limited life tis true, but in a dark fridge it isnt as time critical as some suggest. And no-one died from having their flowers last 12 days instead of 14. If a contract needs` a driver to rush like an idiot, to avoid time penalties? Get an idiot of a driver to fulfill it then. Job done.

beefy4605:
"If your not flat out your only f***ing about "
Very simple get the foot down or get out of the way .

See above. It takes no skill, driving ability or brains to plant the right boot down all the time.
No need to plan overtakes, just try to side swipe a truck or car to cover your bad judgement. Too frightened of losing face to back it off a notch?

How many of the heroes of this road think they are some sort of rebel fighting the cops? Ill bet some employers are laughing all the way to the bank. Yeah, keep up the myth of the romance of being an outlaw. Some of you are proving that cowboys aint all dead yet.

Yep…that’s also right unfortunately.
I said before having been in similar situations myself, I’ll do my best to let these guys past at every opportunity if and when it’s safe.
What I don’t do is react to the ■■■■■■ hero d/heads who will try and intimidate me by being sat on my arse and even flashing their row of ■■■■ roof spots at me :unamused: even if I’m doing 50 or something (only happened a couple of times tbf) I don’t intimidate easy.
My attitude then is ‘’ ■■■■ you, if you want to bury yourself in the arse end of my trailer, carry on’’ you ■■■■ moron’’

Cue Diseldog with his fishing rod and wind ups. :wink: :laughing: