A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

RoadsRat:

dieseldog999:
theyve stopped the killingholm – hoek ferry now have they?
clogboy was heading for a ferry,whether its cairnryan,hull,killingholm ect is irrelevant as delays mean no kip.
if your mate wasnt plobbing along it was because he didnt overtake the local lemmings sooner then.
if you must dawdle on that road,its best to leave a gap in from for those who care to crack on.
although it seldom happens to me then i dont really care who overtakes me as especially on that road,if they want to crack on and shake the bushes it clears the path a bit easier just to tag on a cpl mins behind if im covered for time to make the boat easily.
im im neat for time,then if you can overtake your average paddy then your going to be absolutely wired to the moon.
the log mob arnt usually plodders anyway,looks like his brain switched off for a while to sit in the doddlers queue. :slight_smile:

For someone that’s supposed to be the resident A75 hero, you don’t even appear to recognise what direction they’re traveling in. :laughing:

^^^^^^^
and there was me blissfully unaware that i was a hero resident or otherwise.
the flower cloggies are always boat traffic so whatever way their heading there chasing a ferry anyway?
id have thought you would have been aware of that being a resident pedantic… :confused: