Eu referendum whats your vote

Juddian:
Farage’s new baby will, (by design or even deliberately?), split the leave vote, effectively making removal of anti democratic fake tories more unlikely, leaving the status quo more likely to continue.

The time is not right to have petty arguments between oversized egos, who supposedly have the best interests of the UK at heart, there is an enemy within this country who wish the Kingdom to be handed over lock stock and barrel to the German led reich that is the EU, we need a bit of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy thinking and cooperation now.
edit, thinking about this more, the tories, both fake and genuine, must be ■■■■■■ themselves laughing at Farage and this self inflicted splitting of the alternative vote

It really is time to forget the dead duck of the battle for britain and now move on to smashing the EU from within.Which I guess now makes me a remainer and the controlled opposition led by people like Farage moot and irrelevant seeing far better leadership in the AfD and FN with people like Weidel and Le Pen than the pathetic attempts of no hoper Brit politicians like Farage.In which Brexiteers will soon be calling on the help of those leaders to not only help free the country but also Europe as a whole from the plans which May and her quisling Federalist rabble,including Farage’s followers,have planned for us.