Eu referendum whats your vote

whiplash:

Carryfast:
As for Eire a nation founded on Secession from the UK Federation at the cost of loads of lives now wanting to be ruled by the EU Federation instead they couldn’t make it up.

So whats the difference in being ruled by one state (UK) or another (EU), Carryfast?
We also were ruled by the British for years,not by consent,and rightly or wrongly took back control of our own affairs.As you alluded to, we all see where that went at the start of the 20th century,and then the 70s/80s.
As was mentioned by me earlier in this thread,history coming back to bite ones bum.
You seem to suggest that an EU that a country (Ireland),has opted to partake in,has less rights to do that,than a country which decides to secede (Ireland) from a UK Federation.

There is no bleedin difference which was my point and yes I agree the idea of pro Federal UK and anti Federalist EU is an oxymoron.Which,like the EU,could be sorted out along sovereign Confederal lines.

As for the Irish being stupid enough to to free the country from foreign rule at the cost of loads of lives including my Great Uncle’s,no the non country of the EU doesn’t have the right to usurp the established border protocols and treaties existing between the countries of Eire and UK.Just as the stupid Continuation factions led by the idiot Develara didn’t have the right to force the Brit enclave in the North into the Republic and which isn’t what Collins agreed to and he paid the price for it.Which actually defeats your own argument in that Nationalism is also all about respecting the right of self determination of others.

While as we know remainers aren’t all about being a ‘part’ of Europe in a club of independent sovereign states they are all about big dictatorial centralised government along the lines of an EUSSR.That’s the real issue here and it won’t be sorted out by going along with the pointless idea of Brexit because it can only be fixed by dealing with the cause by helping the AfD etc to smash the illegal invalid proto EU Federation.Not trying to isolate ourselves from it.Which is as illogical as thinking that we could have isolated ourselves from Hitler’s plans for the German Federation to go one better in the form of the 3rd Reich.

Although ironically to be fair Ireland certainly made a good job of doing just that for its own survival.Unlike its stupid actions of throwing its lot in with the EU 4th Reich now.