Eu referendum whats your vote

Just supposing that in the end the wish of the 17.4 million in this country get there way and we do actually leave the EU with no deal on the 29th of May and this brings down the corrupt EU and its remaining members just how will it pan out. For sure if we do get out at the given time you can forget all this ■■■■■■■■ about miles of trucks waiting for customs I don’t think this would happen as I believe all the countries we do trade with now in Europe will want to continue, if in business you just cant stop the trade and the financial flow because the money is the life blood of any business, stop that and every thing comes to a grinding halt.
Will be interesting to see what does happen in the end when TM comes back from Brussels with just a few tweaks on the backstop and she gets rejected in Whitehall again, thinking about it I am hoping this is the case in the end and we get free providing there is absolutely no extension to the deadline to leave. Any longer period would just exacerbate the situation and if we have had nearly 3 years and not come up with an answer what point would there be in elongating the discussions, cheers Buzzer.