Eu referendum whats your vote

Franglais:

gingerfold:
^^^^Knowledge of the Food Industry. Since 1968, two very major producers of a wide portfolio of products, where my job took me to several EU and non-EU countries and one very major UK haulage company, where I’m still employed. My current job gives me daily contact with customers ranging from millers, growers, and food processers. Yes, three employers but a multitude of companies within the food industry. So I know a bit about the industry. Perhaps you might care to outline your own experience of it and if it’s superior to mine then I’ll give way to your knowledge, but never ever accuse me of subjectivity.

I fully concede that you may have a daily interaction with the food industries much deeper and wider than mine.
But I doubt it is wider and deeper than that of the ONS, FullFact or any other legitimate number crunchers.
I’m not setting up a particular set of numbers, I’m agreeing with your previous post that we should look deeper at properly sourced stats.

Just walk into any major supermarket and look for EU imported Meat,Fish,Dairy and Fruit and Veg as opposed to domestically,if not non EU,produced for the ‘facts’. :unamused:

Also your double standards as to UK exports being lost in the EU market would be a disaster but the EU would be happy to lose its UK export market.Great we’ll have a food and car based trade war that’ll work out well for the German and Spanish exporters.