Eu referendum whats your vote

Absolutely spot on both Buzzer and Lord Lawson ! It really grates on me when I hear the supporters of Remain say " But we will lose all the EU handouts" when it is only the return of a small % of the money the UK has paid into the EU “Colander” ! It was all well and good the Paddies putting signs up saying " The EU paid for this new road etc" because the EU did pay for it with our money as well as Germans brass. I’m not too sure that Le Frog is a large net payer, I doubt it, but they are ■■■■ scared of The Gerries so they tag on behind supporting whatever Merkel says !
I liken our contributions to the RTITB levy of years ago, no matter how hard you tried ( not that I did mind!) you couldn’t get all what you paid in back unless you were one of the favoured outfits and had the time and patience to play the game !
Anyway TM is adamant that we are leaving on the 29th of March regardless ! Well lets just see ! There are two old fashioned sayings that come to mind, " There is nothing more insincere than a Whores kiss or the handshake of a Car Dealer" I would add a third saying “Or the promises of a Politician” ! Cheers Bewick.