cbd oil

teatime:
Healthspan , I use the capsules extra strength . It took 2/3 weeks to make a difference , but has made the pain relief more effective.
I recently has an email from Healthspan saying there may be an issue with CBD oil as the EU are considering as a " novel food" and there may be a change to its availability :confused:

Thanks,very interesting,reveals the EU to be just as complicit in suppression of the natural, to the advantage of things like GM and Glysophates, which they’ve recently nodded through,quelle surprise! and all that.Codex Alimantarius I believe is the guiding philosophy behind all this,a policy cooked up in the 1920s with the intention of essentially making sure stuff that works organically is negated in favour of the Dupont/Rockeffeller,petrochemical based monstrosotiy ‘medicants’ we are currently expected to endure.

Even the word marijuana itself was an invented one,designed to give a vaguely dangerous dynamic to the Hemp plant thus planting a certain suspicion in the minds of the populace,subverting its vast potential in dealing with a large number of health issues in the process and therefore posing a direct threat to the bloodlines profit/power agenda.Twas ever thus. something you’ve found effective is now to be tampered with and kicked down the road.Marvellous.There really is some serious evil calling the shots at the top of the power- matrix on this planet we inhabit.