Eu referendum whats your vote

gazzer:
HMRC issues a “Where we used your money” statement to every tax payer each year. Your personal EU contribution is listed at the bottom. It is the lowest amount. I note that Overseas aid is the next one up. So more goes elsewhere round the world than we pay to the EU! THAT stinks as far as I’m concerned. The latest is £30m for a schools project in Iraq FFS!

Wey hay just noticed we have reached the 100 page mark, who would have thought it. Will we get to 200 pages before this Brexit is sorted, I think we might.

Just goes to show Gazzer that you are more clued up than alot of us, most I think just concentrate on what they can earn and what they can afford with it and could not give a toss about what our government do with our taxes. Perhaps we should take more notice and take them to task on this but honestly cannot see that happening, so well done for pointing that payment to Iraq.
On another point on the news this morning someone had reported a man for carrying a knife, it turned out to be a Sikh who when challenged said it was part of there religion FFS it is about six inches long and when questioned he thought it was right and proper for him to be allowed to carry this and stated it would never be used in anger, this smacks of a unfair situation two tier rule system as if he was a white British citizen he would have been arrested and charged and the knife confiscated, so in my opinion if you want to follow your religion go back to the country in which it is acceptable.
On one more point I cannot get my head round this incessant babble about we cant have a no deal Brexit in gods name why not, my reasoning is that it is purely just for those in government wanting to keep there highly paid salary’s and quite honestly they don’t give a stuff about the people of the UK or our futures, democracy has gone out the window.
TM apparently is feeling chipper as there is noise about her calling for another general election pretty soon, does she know something we do not or is this over confidence, albeit there are apparently several Labour MP’s who want to break away form the party and form a new alliance on there own, obviously no confidence in JC and the way he is handling the situation at present, no doubt the following week will produce more scenario’s for us all to ponder over, Buzzer