NHS, don't ever complain

The-Snowman:

Carryfast:
blah blah blah

Youre basically just repeating the same BS and ignoring anything you dont like and answering questions that wernt asked. As always
Although I do find it somewhat amusing that you think “laws in place” would prevent the big conspiracy you think is rampant in the nhs regarding “kill them off”.

Incidentlly, last I checked New York was in the US. Remind me of why Pat, in the US, is “moaning” when he and his wife are in the healthcare system you say is better than ours?

Health insurance is compulsory in Germany. They also pay tax. Remind me again how insurance companies wont and dont try to dodge paying out by using loopholes in the contracts?

Also, how many Americans and Germans do you actually know? Not people youve never met who you only speak to online but ACTUAL people with ACTUAL experience of these (possibly) superior systems whos opinion you could trust? I know around a dozen in America and none of them see their healthcare system as far better than ours. So how many actual real life opinions are you basing your rose tinted view on?

Carryfast:
As for the two examples they were meant to show the results of our under funded over loaded rationed health care system

So not actually relevant to the “kill them off because its not worth paying for treatment” agenda you claim or actual evidence of what youre pedalling? Youve decided to try to change the subject to something else? What a surprise

Carryfast:
Let alone your arrogant selfish I’m all right Jack position.

The-Snowman:
What % of good cases vs bad do you think there are? Extremelly low would be my guess.

The-Snowman:
Have you ever considered that if (and its a big if) your experience was so bad that maybe youre the exception rather than the rule?

Carryfast:
Hopefully at least my telling them to shove their bowel screening programme will help to alleviate some of your unwarranted indignation in my regard.

Nope, because this all started because you didnt like the fact that I said the nhs was there for people who wouldnt be able to afford healthcare otherwise, or would be turned away because they didnt have good enough insurance. its YOU who twisted it and then changed the goalposts so many times its not about that anymore (as you always do) so you refusing a bowel screening doesnt actually change anything, despite what you want to believe

As ive said to you umpteen times before, which you seem to be having trouble reading and understanding, ive ever claimed the nhs was perfect. What ive said is its there for everyone, regardless of how much money you have or how good your insurance is. Maybe if you lost the chip on your shoulder you’d be able to see ive never disagreed the nhs isnt underfunded, nor have I claimed its perfect. Its you who keeps trying to make it about that

Btw, youve retired. How much are you paying in tax each month?

I’ve clearly made the case that the main issue with the NHS is under funding.Of which examples like those I posted and the equally clear abuse of the intentions of the DNR and Liverpool Pathways type provisions.Particularly in regard to vulnerable elderly patients with expensive difficult to treat illnesses being a symptom of the resulting rationing within the NHS and conflict of interest in the provider also being the fund controller in this case to the obvious disadvantage of the patient and advantage of employers.

As for the law yes the big question is why aren’t the law investigating the use of hard controlled drugs by the Hospice regime and the justification for and the often all too predictable results of such use.Among other questionable practices within the so called ‘palliative care’ regime and even the justification for that regime being inflicted on many patients.Maybe a case of watch this space who knows.

So you’ve never claimed the NHS is perfect and you acknowledge that it is under funded.Which makes the case for Pat’s comments how ?.

pulsetoday.co.uk/views/blogs … 73.article

No we need to talk about how we increase funding levels to those needed.Which obviously means wages.

As for my tax status ironically forced to retire on health grounds.Although having contributed single person’s income tax from starting work at 16 and plenty of VAT on my consumer spending and fuel taxes thereby also keeping the economy moving.Remind me how much tax a married couple contributes including mortgage tax relief and possibly working tax credits and mimimal car fuel usage v their demands of two people plus possibly their offspring on the NHS.