NHS, don't ever complain

The-Snowman:
Conveniently ignoring all the other flaws in your logic youve been spouting (as always)

Carryfast:
About 4% of your overall tax contribution goes to healthcare.
You dont “pay” for healthcare already.

What were you saying about “not being able to afford healthcare twice” as your reason for not using private? You seem to have forgotten to answer it

Incidentally, what was your answer to the question of how you would cope without the NHS and being forced to rely on insurance to pay for your healthcare? What was your answer to how you thought that would play out?

Carryfast:
Pat has to keep working or they will stop his cover and he will get NOTHING towards his healthcare.
Remind me again why that’s BS? Why is his legitimate worries for paying for his and his wife’s healthcare whining, moaning and BS but your “the whole system is rotten to the core because ive had a bad experience” is perfectly ok?

Any closer to an answer?

Carryfast:
u want to reduce the issues to one of exceptions proving rules.Tell that to Freya Wells’ mother.Or Kamalaloginidvi Pararajasingham’s family. :unamused: You know just another day in an over worked under staffed under funded NHS hospital.But who cares about the losers when your experience went so well and you’re so happy with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rules.html

surreycomet.co.uk/news/14435 … -hospital/

Well those two examples arent even REMOTELY close to the “kill them off” BS youve been spouting. They seem like either tragic errors or no properly trained staff being available NOT the bs youre pedalling. If youre going to try to use media stories (especially the daily mail) to prove your point, at least make sure its relevant. Even staying consistant about what youre moaning about rather than constantly moving the goalposts and changing the subject would be a start
Ive never claimed the staff arent over worked and the nhs under funded but theres a world of difference from that to the mince youre spouting about them being out to kill you off
There will ALWAYS be exceptions. That, unfortunatly, is life. How many times a day, week, month or year are people saved when they would otherwise have been left to die because they had no money to pay? Thousands if not millions. Now compare that to the cases like your two examples. What % of good cases vs bad do you think there are? Extremelly low would be my guess. No case is ever “acceptable” but errors and mistakes happen. That, unfortunately, is a fact of life and not proof of a conspiracy.

Try again

Therefor, yes my experience went well and im happy with it. Why wouldnt I be?
Ive never said its perfect. Ive never claimed everything always works perfectly. What I HAVE said though, is that its there for you no matter how little money you have and no one will want a credit card or insurance document first.
No one is forced to use the nhs. There is private healthcare if you want (and you dont pay for healthcare already, despite what you want to believe) so if you keep using it, stop [zb] moaning. Its obviously not as bad as you are making out

What’s the difference between paying tax to fund healthcare costs v paying insurance contributions.While having to pay tax to fund the NHS while then paying insurance contributions to fund private health care obviously means paying twice.Feel free to show the calculations for your 4% of tax revenue claim.Bearing in mind that road fuel taxation forms a large part of NHS funding which varies from some paying a lot more than others over a year and which even if it was correct just proves how under funded the NHS is.On that note as I said the US and especially German systems are more realistically funded with a direct link between earnings and payments.

As for the two examples they were meant to show the results of our under funded over loaded rationed health care system.All that so that employers can duck their responsibilities in terms of paying sufficient wages and corporate taxes to fund a decent health care system.

As for euthanasia of the elderly that was actually contained within the example of the Liverpool Pathways controversy for just one example ironically in a BBC report not DM.Remind us what happened to that.Don’t bother because I already know and it’s now just changed its name/s to so called Fast Track among others.In addition to the US reports of the real agenda behind Hospice and examples to prove it which touched a nerve and rang an alarm bell regarding my Father’s demise at the hands of that seemingly satanic regime,after a ridiculously late diagnosis of lung cancer after months in hospital had allowed it to spread throughout his body.Which is why I had my doubts about the way in which my Dad left this world and why my mother is now losing the last fight for her life either because of the brain damage caused by the hard drugs needlessly inflicted on her by the murderous Hospice regime which the hospital forced on her on discharge ( most likely ).Or because of her Myeloma issues being allowed to run rampant,to the point of invading her brain,which seems an extremely unlikely scenario like 1% of cases,owing to the resulting palliative categorisation taking her out of the outpatients cancer follow up and check up and further treatment regime.All that after them failing to kill her owing to a similar approach to an obvious Sepsis/Septic Shock case as that which killed Freya Wells.IE with holding of ICU provision at least,after a long wait in triage for any so called emergency attention for her illness at all.In which ironically putting a DNR on her obviously seemed to be more of a priority at that point than saving her life and doing whatever it took to prevent damage to organs like the heart with access to ICU being essential in that.

So no forgive me if I don’t have much sympathy for Pat’s moaning and rose tinted view of the NHS.Bearing in mind that I’ve shown the rules which stop US retirees and difficult cases etc being taken out of the health insurance cover system over there.Let alone your arrogant selfish I’m all right Jack position.On the subject of our rationed,to the point of being a dangerously unfit for purpose,lottery for the wrong patient at the wrong time in the wrong place,so called NHS.

So no I’m not grateful in that I feel the treatment of both my Mother and Father at its hands when they needed it most has removed any faith I had in it.Hopefully at least my telling them to shove their bowel screening programme will help to alleviate some of your unwarranted indignation in my regard.Preferring to die a quick natural death.Than,if they find something,go through loads of chemo and the damage that does to the immune and cardio vascular systems etc.All to eventually end up forced into the Palliative ‘Care’ regime to be put down like a dog at the hands of a morphine and sedative wielding Hospice Einzatz enforcer.