NHS, don't ever complain

Conveniently ignoring all the other flaws in your logic youve been spouting (as always)

Carryfast:
About 4% of your overall tax contribution goes to healthcare.
You dont “pay” for healthcare already.

What were you saying about “not being able to afford healthcare twice” as your reason for not using private? You seem to have forgotten to answer it

Incidentally, what was your answer to the question of how you would cope without the NHS and being forced to rely on insurance to pay for your healthcare? What was your answer to how you thought that would play out?

Carryfast:
Pat has to keep working or they will stop his cover and he will get NOTHING towards his healthcare.
Remind me again why that’s BS? Why is his legitimate worries for paying for his and his wife’s healthcare whining, moaning and BS but your “the whole system is rotten to the core because ive had a bad experience” is perfectly ok?

Any closer to an answer?

Carryfast:
u want to reduce the issues to one of exceptions proving rules.Tell that to Freya Wells’ mother.Or Kamalaloginidvi Pararajasingham’s family. :unamused: You know just another day in an over worked under staffed under funded NHS hospital.But who cares about the losers when your experience went so well and you’re so happy with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rules.html

surreycomet.co.uk/news/14435 … -hospital/

Well those two examples arent even REMOTELY close to the “kill them off” BS youve been spouting. They seem like either tragic errors or no properly trained staff being available NOT the bs youre pedalling. If youre going to try to use media stories (especially the daily mail) to prove your point, at least make sure its relevant. Even staying consistant about what youre moaning about rather than constantly moving the goalposts and changing the subject would be a start
Ive never claimed the staff arent over worked and the nhs under funded but theres a world of difference from that to the mince youre spouting about them being out to kill you off
There will ALWAYS be exceptions. That, unfortunatly, is life. How many times a day, week, month or year are people saved when they would otherwise have been left to die because they had no money to pay? Thousands if not millions. Now compare that to the cases like your two examples. What % of good cases vs bad do you think there are? Extremelly low would be my guess. No case is ever “acceptable” but errors and mistakes happen. That, unfortunately, is a fact of life and not proof of a conspiracy.

Try again

Therefor, yes my experience went well and im happy with it. Why wouldnt I be?
Ive never said its perfect. Ive never claimed everything always works perfectly. What I HAVE said though, is that its there for you no matter how little money you have and no one will want a credit card or insurance document first.
No one is forced to use the nhs. There is private healthcare if you want (and you dont pay for healthcare already, despite what you want to believe) so if you keep using it, stop ■■■■■■■ moaning. Its obviously not as bad as you are making out