Serious discount offers from darren shaw training

Proud to be part of Peter Smythe Training, Darren Shaw Training is now fully up and running. But we have loads of gaps in the diary! So here’s a daft offer to help you make up your mind. Will also help those who missed the Open Day Offer at our main centre. So here’s the offer:

CAT C, FULL COURSE + MOD 4 TRAINING AND TEST ONLY £1050

CAT CE, FULL COURSE £1050

OR BOOK BOTH COURSES FOR £2000

The boring bits:
Training vehicle is 64 plate high spec DAF XF auto
Training scheduled on 1:1 OR 2:1 basis - training all day - minimum 16 hours behind the wheel
Use of DSVA approved reversing area
Fully trained, qualified and NVDIR instructor
Offer ends 1st March 2019
Training to start before end April 2019, immediate availability at time of posting
Offer only available to folks without a current booking with Darren Shaw or Peter Smythe
Training starts/ends at Darren Shaw Transport Training, Dronfield (between Chesterfield and Sheffield)
Accommodation NOT included but is available locally
No other discounts or offers apply
Driving tests will be at either our main centre at Stanton Hill or at Watnall, Nottingham
Mod 4 tests will be conducted by our in-house staff at Stanton Hill during your training week.

DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER! TO BOOK OR FOR QUERIES, PLEASE CALL THE DARREN SHAW HOTLINE: 07759 239091 in office hours quoting FILL MY DIARY!

Good luck all,

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Update: getting interest in the offer but still plenty of availability.

You may well regret it if you don’t consider the offer!

How many days will i need to take off for Class 2 training and test. And will they be done together? If i got Class 2 and C+E package will i be able to do it back to back, and how many days would I need off for then. Any cheap B&B near you?

BashK:
How many days will i need to take off for Class 2 training and test. And will they be done together? If i got Class 2 and C+E package will i be able to do it back to back, and how many days would I need off for then. Any cheap B&B near you?

Usually 5 days but some can do it sat+sun with test on mon
As for back to back …

Peter Smythe:
Under no circumstances is it physically possible to do the courses “back to back” as most brokers would have you believe. Reason is that your licence has to be updated by DVLA and this will include your CE provisional. It is prudent to allow 4 weeks though it sometimes happens in half that time.

ROG has answered already, but just to confirm, the Class 2 and test is 5 days and the test is always arranged to be at the end of the training.

Having passed C, the licence has to be upgraded so we err on the side of caution and allow 4 weeks.

We can put you in touch with B&B.

Hope this helps; fire away with any more queries.

So these prices above £1050 Class 2 or £2000 both include the CPC?
What about medical? should i sort that out myself with my GP?
I live up Lancashire, biggest vehicle I have driven is a Luton Van? I am a good learner…but don’t know if 2 days will be enough, how many hours training do you offer?
The above prices are they if you pay all upfront or is there an installment facility?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

So these prices above £1050 Class 2 or £2000 both include the CPC?
What about medical? should i sort that out myself with my GP?
I live up Lancashire, biggest vehicle I have driven is a Luton Van? I am a good learner…but don’t know if 2 days will be enough, how many hours training do you offer?
The above prices are they if you pay all upfront or is there an installment facility?

Answers in order:

Yes, both include cpc
You need to sort your own medical and theory tests - - though the office will be happy to help if you ask
Many folks have not even driven a Luton. So don’t worry. 16 hours minimum behind the wheel
Upfront payment to get this deal. Can use a credit card.

Hope this helps; let me know if any further queries.

Had some feedback from some folks not liking the prospect of 2:1 training. So we’re happy to provide 1:1 training. 2 x 8 hour days with test on day 3. 2:1 still available for those who would prefer it.

The offer wont last for ever so fill ya boots!

Where abouts is your training centre for the above offers.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

DST is based midway between Sheffield and Chesterfield close to A61. Postcode is S18 2XR.

Let me know if you’d like any more information.

Great offer Pete, I’m looking to get my C+E - can this be done over 2 days with test on day 3?

If so, do you have any April availability over a weekend with Mon test?

Cheers, Mark

Absolutely possible. I’ve checked with the office and there is availability Sat/Sun 30th and 31st March with test April 1st at either 0840 or 1020. Your choice.

If you would like those dates, please call the office 07759 239091 before they disappear!

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
with test April 1st at either 0840 or 1020.

HMMMM… The morning of APRIL 1ST … HMMMM … :wink: :laughing:

I wondered how long it would take haha!

It’s just another day in my book. Another day for folks to pass their tests YEAH.

Update: plenty of availability through March.

This silly offer wont last forever so don’t miss out! Lowest prices I know of in the Sheffield area.

Just to let you all know that the offer wont last forever. So don’t miss out. Call 07759 239091 in office hours and secure your dates.

CAT C £1050. 1:1 training. Fully trained, qualified and NVDIR reg instructor. Use of DVSA approved reverse area. Weekends no extra cost. MOD 4 FREE OF CHARGE

CAT CE £1050. All as above.

Top spec DAF XF.

Book the two courses for £2,000.

All prices fully inclusive of training, test fee, use of vehicle for test and VAT.

Full support from the Peter Smythe Training customer care team.

Why is the price so low? Simple. We’ve purchased Darren Shaw Training with very little work. So we need to kick start the diary. So this is your opportunity to take advantage. Once it gets busy, the offer will end.

Call 07759 239091 office hours.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
The boring bits:

How comes no, manual option .
I know a fair percentage of trucks are now auto, but wouldn’t learning in a 3 pedal with a stick be better.

biggriffin:

Peter Smythe:
The boring bits:

How comes no, manual option .
I know a fair percentage of trucks are now auto, but wouldn’t learning in a 3 pedal with a stick be better.

WHY :question:

You can only learn in one type of manual or auto out of many different ones so whatever you train in makes no difference therefore you may as well train in the easiest possible

As ROG said. It takes longer to learn in a manual - we’ve reduced our training courses by at least 4 hours as a result of not having manual boxes. It’s our policy to make life as comfortable as possible for the candidate and this is just confirmation of that. Why make life hard and put extra obstacles in the way?

I learned on a 4 speed crash box. And no-one ever showed me how to use any of the wonderful gearboxes I encountered over the years! None of it is rocket science but a false move on a test could make the difference between pass and fail. So why risk it? I managed and I believe that, given a modicum of common sense, so can anyone else.

Just to add, there was no such thing as Google then either haha!

This offer will be withdrawn soon - - probably one day during the coming week.

It will be replaced with another, but it wont be as favourable as the current offer. So don’t miss out!

Thanks to everyone who has supported us and taken advantage of this great deal.