NHS, don't ever complain

You haven’t. But you’re ■■■■■■■■ about the NHS basically not being interested in helping you whilst admitting you can’t afford healthcare.
You can’t afford healthcare. That’s what the NHS is for and you’re such an ungrateful ■■■■ you can’t even see it.
No one’s forcing you to use the NHS for health treatment. Its not compulsory. If you don’t like it, go get other healthcare.
Oh thats right, you cant afford it. And lets be honest, the real reason you dont use private healthcare is because you cant due to your and your mothers age. No insurance company will touch you.
So without the NHS youd be left to fund all medical bills for any treatment you receive out of your own pocket.
Even though youre not happy with the care she is receiving, remind me again what she would receive with no NHS, given youve admitted you cant even afford insurance premiums let alone £5000 just for an ambulance trip alone?

Carryfast:
I’m advocating a US ( or preferably German ) style system only because as I said it obviously creates more pressure on employers to pay more for their employees’ health care costs when factored into wage demands than the so called ‘free’ UK NHS system does

Americans are highly taxed as well as us. Remind us again how well that works out for those on low income, who cant afford insurance costs or whose employers dont factor in healthcare costs to wages?
Pats in America and he has to keep working, despite having cancer, or theyll cancel his healthcare. Hows that a better system than "pay your tax and theres medical aid for you if you need it without worrying about the cost?