NHS, don't ever complain

The-Snowman:

The-Snowman:
Remind me again why, since you think the NHS is just paffing you off till you die, you still use them and dont get the private healthcare you seem convinced is the only way forward? Remind me why you still use a service you say is definitely just giving a cocktail of drugs and will force a DNR on you for any reason it wants without consulting you first?

The-Snowman:
Incidently, im curious. What on earth makes you think an insurance company spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on someones care wont go down the exact route you seem convinced the NHS does? What makes you so sure theyll pay more expensive treastment rather than using a loophole to only fund the cheapest route (if they decide to fund any at all)? Because thats what they do. What makes you think itll be different if it happens over here?

First question was obviously answered by can’t afford to pay twice for both NHS and so called ‘Private’.Even if given sufficient wages to cover the cost of decent health care provision regardless which is what this is all about.

Second question was obviously answered by it makes no bleedin difference because the wages needed to cover the real world true costs of health care ain’t there in a labour market shattered by race to the bottom economics.Although unlike my mother it’s obvious that neither Pat nor his wife have so far actually been forced out of treatment and into the murderous palliative care regime under the veiled threat of Social Services ‘Adult Care’.Unlike my Mother’s experience of the NHS and numerous examples,often no surprise, under the similar government funded US medicare system.