NHS, don't ever complain

The-Snowman:

Carryfast:
Just so long as that also means being able to opt out out of NHS taxation regime retrospectively on the basis of why should private patients have to pay twice.

Well I agree with you there.

Based on the rest however, when you stop using the nhs you can then slag them off about how bad they are and how they just seem to want you to either die or just sit on drugs under a “guise”. If it was a bad as you say then you wouldnt use them, youd go private.
You want your cake and to eat it too.

When it comes to the point of a disagreement between the patient/relatives v doctors,regarding the wish to fight for life to the end regardless of the cost and resources it takes.Then Social Services ‘adult care’ step in sending the patient for what is effectively euthanasia ( Hospice ) in all but name.Which part of,it doesn’t really matter whether at that point the patient is under US type private insurance funding based Health Care or US Medicare or UK NHS taxation funding based,didn’t you understand.

On that note did you actually read the link I put up which was all US based not UK.But trust me exactly the same type of institutionalised murder of the wrong patients with the wrong illnesses is happening here just the same.Often in the name of health care rationing to save health care costs for big business health care providers and wage payers. :unamused: IE stop moaning at me and just read the bleedin link then reply when you hopefully understand what’s really going on.