Leicester's Bygone's

VALKYRIE:

Robinswh:
Can anyone tell me who was the original owner of this fine 1962 Foden was? :question: possibly Emersons of Belton

TruckNetUK . Old Time Lorries . Leicester’s Bygone’s . Foden S21 Spaceship Sputnik 6x4 Showmans Ballast Diesel Road Locomotive,641 BJU .
Page 21,post 10. Tuesday,22nd January,2019. VALKYRIE

Hello Robinswh :slight_smile: All I know about this Foden S21 Spaceship Sputnik lorry,641 BJU,is what I’ve written here and the photograph captions for this
this lorry below,QV.
I don’t know the name of its original owner,and the same applies to its fairground operator. It was rescued from a scrapyard,restored,a Luton
Van body was fitted,it was rallied and eventually converted in to a 6x4 and pulls a traditional Showmans Living Van Trailer.It is still possibly owned
by R.Croft,Robertsbridge,East Sussex.

Foden S21 Spaceship Sputnik F or K,Luton Van-Bodied,6x4 Showmans Ballast Diesel Road Locomotive,641 BJU,Leicester,7-1962.Pulled Dodgems Ride load.Robinswh.1#

Foden S21 Spaceship Sputnik F or K,Luton Van-Bodied,8x4 Showmans Ballast Diesel Road Locomotive,641 BJU,Leicester,7-1962.New as a tipper for a Leicestershire quarry.PeterJarman-SteveRGray.1#

VALKYRIE

Breedon or Bardon ?
Hi V I know you have doings with S21s but she’d have been a Mickey Mouse in Leics.Cheers Coomsey