Microlise telematics

cgscott:

robroy:
Most of the comments just illustrate that the job today is ran by d/heads of the highest order, who know jack [zb] about the job in real terms, but instead live in a world of theory. :bulb:

I went on assesment a while back. Guy who took me out said do not rev over the green indicator on rev counter. Ok i said no problemo.

Was driving around up and down gears without going outside fuel economy area.

Got to a hill in green as instructed just before it went over changed up a gear. The lorrys slowed and i stopped. He said why did you change up gear and not rev it up to get up hill.

I said to him because you stated i wasnt allowed out the fuel economy area on counter. He wasnt amused.

Safe to say i didnt pass so called assesment.

Not that i was arsed. Some amount of robots out there now.

We had some bods over from mercedes recenty givng the third degree about how to drive their vehicles,the correct way.I said to one of the bozos,“essentially,we’re expected to drive them like robots,!..is that what you’re really saying”?..silence…“the problem there old boy,other road users,…they don’t share that philosophy”…I also added,“by the way,when you guys gonna do something about that huge blind spot to my right,known as a mirror,and the other side one that acts as a hedge trimmer”…answer,came their non.