Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:
You are getting as bad as CF, twisting words or reading words that aren’t there. When did I ever say I wanted a 2nd referendum to leave or not? Never. Because I don’t think it is the way to go. How could I when I didn’t even support the holding of the 1st one? Which also answers your mistaken view that I should support one every 5 years.

Britain is a Parliamentary democracy, unlike Switzerland which has strict rules and checks and balances to avoid the kind of mess that Britain is in now. The resounding slogan of the Brexit camp was ‘take back control’. Yet the moment that Parliament finally does begin to do just that, you cry foul. Did you really think that the control you called for was rule by rabble rousers in the streets? No, of course not, that is what Parliament is meant to do.

And btw Whisperingsmith, do not muddy the waters by branding the English all in the same bracket. Many of them voted remain, while Wales and, yes, Cornwall, voted leave.

Oh, and why is it that of all the flags you display, not one of them is English, or Irish come to that?

Ironically I don’t actually agree that handing over the country’s government and democratic accountability to a foreign power,in the form of being a vassal state of the self appointed illegal country of the EU,is a matter for referendum ‘or’ parliamentary vote.

So exactly which part of ‘take back control’ ( from the EU Federal government ),as opposed to keeping us shackled to EU laws,has been implemented and the government intend to implement ?.IE can I import a vehicle from the US or Australia now for registration here without it being subject to EU imposed type approval and tariffs and can we now ditch the common fisheries rules ?.If not why not as a non EU member state.