Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:
Cue CF, who will now say that I am advocating an end to elections. For the record, no, I am not, in fact quite the opposite, I am advocating that in the current system (which I think is seriously flawed, but that is another matter) you vote for the representatives you want, and if you don’t like the way it turns out, you change your mind and vote differently in 5 year’s time.

You’ve already admitted that,like the traitors in the UK ‘parliament’,you’re a committed EU Federalist.Which in this case by definition means that your definition of a so called ‘vote’ means a European majority deciding the fate of the self appointed,illegal,not even declared,de Jure EU Federal Superstate,not a British majority.All because you and those like you think that the majority European vote will act as a force multiplier regarding decisions which you think that you won’t get based on a solely UK National mandate.Which leaves an obvious question as a Federalist,who by definition doesn’t recognise the sovereignty of this country,only that of the EU over it,it’s obvious that you could never agree to our secession from the EU anyway without an EU majority in the EU parliament approving every detail of it.Make no mistake this is an argument that’s all about national self determination and sovereignty and allegiance to which flag.With your allegiance being clear in that regard just like any other brainwashed Federalist down the centuries.From Roman legionary to JNA storm trooper.That all ended well for them.